Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mugen Power N900 Extended Battery on the Way

If you are an N900 owner then you know one of the largest drawbacks to the device is the somewhat disappointing battery life. With heavy usage I've found I can drain the stock battery in my N900 in just over two hours. Searching around online I came across Mugen Power Batteries for the N900. Their extended battery sports 2400mah and should last much longer than the stock battery. Expect a comprehensive review once I get the battery and get a chance to run it through it's paces.

~Jeff Hoogland

7 comments:

  1. I usually get a full day off of the stock battery. Don't know what you're doing wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha using it ALOT? :P

    On a normal day if I use it sparingly I make it about 8 hours on the stock battery. On a day like today when I had my Pandora streaming over 3G to my bluetooth headset and then opted to share my 3G to my netbook wirelessly... Well the battery was dead before noon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blackberry can stream pandora for 9 hours, and still have half battery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute. My N900 is a full computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got one of the Mugen extended batteries for the HTC Desire on the way too, interested to see how it goes in the N900.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I get my mugen for n900 in, I hope. 'm curious result.

    ReplyDelete